Don't Let the Judge Decide Your Dispute!
Settle it out of court using private mediation:
Many disputes, whether already in court or not, can be settled online (or by conference call) without the delay, missed work or expense, of litigation.
Settle for as little as $75 per party
Here are just a few disputes which have been resolved online:
- Debt related disputes
- Breach of contract,
- Security deposit disputes,
- Landlord tenant disputes,
- Neighborhood disputes,
- Defective products and property damage
- Family disputes,
- E-commerce disputes,
- Workplace disputes,
- Contractor disappointments,
- Broker disputes
- Partnership disputes.
- Personal disputes that would never end up in court but are keeping you up at night.
If you are filing a small claims suit you must first make a demand for payment. When you make your demand tell the other party you are willing to mediate before you file suit.